Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74

Thread: Life: Let me Lay This Down...

  1. #51
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I get the picture. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I heard, that Electronic Gaming montly magazine told about a new Grandia episode (Grandia 3) is about to be made... What do you guys know about that?? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 28, 2004 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT zealots: Yeah, the difference is fanbois suck, supporters don't

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: Yea, exactly. Being a fanboy would mean that all we'd play is our selective games. But since we are huge fans, but we play and enjoy other great games, we are not fanboys.

  4. #54
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I get the picture now! Well I can play other games, but not with as joy as I play Grandia II.
    I should rewrite my signature, I see that's not cool to be a fanboy!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] I'll try to change, I'm really getting lame, and I had a favourite game before, it called :Resident Evil!!
    Thanks for opening my eyes, guys! Really, you know! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No worries. Yeah, if you enjoy RPG's (like Grandia), you could check out some other series and broaden your horizons, getting a bigger picture of what you like and dont like in games. Unfortunately since your european (like me), theres a bit of a limit on what RPG's we can and cannot buy; many are released in the US, but not here.
    The most popular series would be Final Fantasy, which thankfully gets released here, have you played them before?

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Import games ^_^

  7. #57
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cata: Yeah, I love FF series, esspecially Final Fantasy 8, but I can't play it, I don't have a consol, you know, but I'm planning to buy a PS2, I have 10.000 HUF, but I had to loan that money to my mother, you know we have to eat!! What a silly thing!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I would eat simple bread for a year, to buy that console! I wanna try FFX!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    IRT Wiseman: Yeah, it's easy to say that! If I won the lottery, than maybe, but that's not goin' to happen so soon. [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] I need cash!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 29, 2004 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ugh i disliked FF8 &gt;_&gt; only good part of the whole game was the shiva summon, XD~~~

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You can get some FF games for PC. Like FF7 and 8, and maybe 9.

    The others can't be played on PC without an emulator, but you could buy FF8, then burn it onto your computer and use ePSXe to play it. Same goes for the SNES and NES ones, except you'd have to rip them from carts (If you want yto do things legally), and then use zSNES or SNES9x.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  10. #60
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? Where could I buy the PC version of FF8??? Huh, huh?? I wanna play!!! lol ^_^

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •